Monday, March 9, 2009

Wednesday lunch options

Just confirming, all students are invited for lunch on Wednesday after project presentations and demos. The choices are Mellow Mushroom or Ancheaux's. If anyone would like to go elsewhere, I don't think we'd mind checking that place out too.

And to ensure this is not a fluff post, here's an interesting article that we might not have hit upon. http://blogs.zdnet.com/emergingtech/?p=587

Hope everything is set for Wednesday morning. See y'all then.

-Apoorva

3 comments:

  1. That's so kind of you Apoorva. So you're paying for everybody's lunch? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, although, just when I am done with my meal, I know I'll have an urgent need to hit the "restroom"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lunch sounds good - i'll look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete