Wednesday, April 22, 2009

End of the semester cookout




Ok guys, as most of you know, I am defending my thesis tomorrow (Thursday), so I'd like to have all of you come to the Reserve, and eat something at the barbacue, play some pool, drink some beer...

I'm planning on doing it on Saturday since it seems to be the best day for everyone. 
The day is supposed to be beautiful, so bring your bathing suit, there are two pools there.

I'll be taking care of the food so I'd appreciate if each of you could bring some snacks, or drinks, beer or whatever you want.

I think 2pm is a good time to start. We don't want to get up early on Saturday. Especially after the last week of class.

Also, this might be the last opportunity to see some of you, since I will be going back to Spain soon after graduation.

I hope I'll see you all on saturday. It's gonna be fun ;)

PS: For those of you who don't know where the place is. It is called The Reserve at Clemson (where I live) and it's right after the grocery store Ingles, if you are coming from Clemson.
If you have any trouble finding it, give me a call 864-643-9536


No comments:

Post a Comment